On the back cover of the album we can read this prophetic text:
"The National Committee of Solidarity and Support to Chile greets fellow artists through the songs recorded on this record, they express their solidarity with the struggle of the Chilean people.
Now more than ever it is worth considering that the triumph of the Chilean people depends much of the future of freedom in Latin America. Therefore it is urgent to increase international pressure aimed at isolating the fascist junta, and redouble efforts to support civil resistance inside Chile, fight against fascism, and seek restoration of democratic order that will allow the continuation of political struggle and the building of a new society " .
1. Ultimo mensaje del presidente Allende (11 sep. 1973)
2. A Salvador Allende / Oscar Chavez
3. La tarde nublada / Conjunto Peña Movil
4. Compañero Salvador / Margarita y Anthar
5. Al centro de la injusticia / Amparo Ochoa
1. Plegaria del labrador / Los Folkloristas
2. En lota la noche es brava / Salvador Ojeda
3. Canto a Neruda / Guadalupe Trigo
4. Que dira el santo padre / Conjunto Icnocuicatl
5. Cuanto nos ha dolido / Julio Solorzano
6. Canta Sta. Ma. Iquique cancion final / Conjunto Tupac
(320 kbps, cover art included)